new ground to shoot over

billyo

iv been helping private forestry ppl to kerb young sappling trees and found over half of them desimated be deer and hares..so guess whos got the job of culling them :yes: ..lol...theres high seats in place now ready for the job and out of season ticked granted..heres few pics

first ones of damaged trees the spaces you see is where trees should be

newplace.jpg

the rests just looking around..its a nice place to work

highseat001.jpg

highseat004.jpg

highseat005.jpg

highseat003.jpg

theres a fox in this one but the shot was a bit dodgy but i know where its coming from now

it was a bit far out as well id zoomed this pic in a bit but its not the best of cameras.. :angry:

highseat008.jpg

and a result on the first day

roedoe001.jpg

Hi,

That is some beautiful land. You got lucky to get that to shoot. I did Countryside Management at college and know how a herd of deer can destroy a couple of thousand quids worths of newly planted whips/saplings. It just does my head in that there is a plague of deer but you never see it at the local butchers? It's lovely meat too. Ate quite a bit on the Isle of Rhum

Hi,

That is some beautiful land. You got lucky to get that to shoot. I did Countryside Management at college and know how a herd of deer can destroy a couple of thousand quids worths of newly planted whips/saplings. It just does my head in that there is a plague of deer but you never see it at the local butchers? It's lovely meat too. Ate quite a bit on the Isle of Rhum

as said, brilliant lanscape, my favourite pic is number 4

:rolleyes: