why do people have to be so loud .

Nacho95

Well today I was down at my local gun shop which also sells other sports equipment

Well im kind of a quiet lad , not really too out spoken like to keep myself to myself , enjoy my love of shooting and just get on with it .

The shop was quite busy alot of guys buying diving gear and stuff , families buying ski gear generally alot of people standing around .

In the shop there was two blokes stood quite literally shouting about how they shot this and how they shot that

and how this guy did this and another guy did that . " Im going to get this shotgun cause that ones **** " , " he **** his pants when he came with me and saw

how accurate my shooting was "

Seriously talk about bigging yourself up what tossers they sounded . My pee was boiling by the time I left the shop .

What tossers everyone must think we who enjoy shooting are thanks two these two blokes .

Why do people seem to think they have to tell everyone of their adventures , talk as loudly as they can , kind of showing off , man it narcs me off infact so

much I have got out of bed to

write this . I must be getting old or something

Blokes with all the gear and no idea !

I flippin hate them

Sorry about my rant , just needed to get it off my chest .

im happy to rant along with you on this one nacho95 :good:

theres a **** that goes in the gun shop i use. i think he goes in once a week to buy 25 carts and just stands by the counter gobing of about anything and everything. its ok but hes allways making negative comments about people in the shop,if someone has shot 200 pigeons he has shot 250,if you had a £5000 gun hes got a £6000 gun(ye right)

its like water of a ducks back to me but what about all the people who use the shop that are not really from a shooting back ground. it must make us all look bad.

what a ***** :shifty:

What? I can hear you mate :good: What i do not care for is when i am stopped at a traffic light and a homeboy pulls to the light with his hip-hop blaring.. Who the hell likes hip-hop anyway? To make matters worse he has the bass and volume turned so high the whole bloody city can hear it..

Blokes with all the gear and no idea !

That reminds me of one time when me and a mate went fishing for the weekend.

A couple of hours later three 4x4`s pulled up next to us, these blokes got their tackle out and started to setup, me and my mate were almost drooling over their tackle, it was the best fishing tackle money can buy.

About 40 min later these guys were baited up and casted in. Then the chap in the 3rd 4x4 called his mates and said they must give him a hand, the only other place you will see so much beer is in a pub.

They started drinking and that was it for the whole weekend, they did not even checked their bait once, the Sunday after noon they reeled their lines in for the first time, to pack up. And of they went.

Edited by Guinea Fowl

:yes:

You meet their equivalents everywhere, try fishing tackle shops, I have found them the worse.

Your not wrong, but i love to hear pike anglers boasting and then when they do the inevitable and ask you what your biggest pike is....I like seeing them gulp............hey im doing it now............ :lol:

im happy to rant along with you on this one nacho95 :D

theres a **** that goes in the gun shop i use. i think he goes in once a week to buy 25 carts and just stands by the counter gobing of about anything and everything. its ok but hes allways making negative comments about people in the shop,if someone has shot 200 pigeons he has shot 250,if you had a £5000 gun hes got a £6000 gun(ye right)

its like water of a ducks back to me but what about all the people who use the shop that are not really from a shooting back ground. it must make us all look bad.

what a ***** ???

I know the type of guy you mean theres one at work .

Youve been to tenerife on holiday and he has been to eleven-arife on holiday . :hmm:

Thee's a guy in my old local that does a lot of pigeon shooting,

I used to get it in the ear as a kid, as he knew where me and my dad shot and was constantly going to the farmers on our patch and asking permission (he got a massive one off of us a couple of years back and we've never really spoke since). Anyhow he used to boast about how many pigeons he had shot in the pub, taking the **** out of us for poor numbers etc. One day we had a red letter, 140 pigeons and my dad rang a local game dealer that night to come and get them, when this bloke arrived loaded and paid for the birds we were chatting about other shooters and his name came up, dealer called him everything. So much to say that he had been called numerous times to this blokes house to collect pigeons and wouldn't take them as they were mostly blown to bits and there were a lot ferals, as for numbers - the dealer never took more than 100 birds a month off of him at any point in time - and cleared him out everytime. So much for his big bags and Bull ****. I told a few people what had been said and promptly got a warning from him one night in the pub (i must of been 15 ish!!) Told me dad - who let it lie and then one night when this blokes water tank froze and he rang my dad, my dad was busy (plumber) on another call out - blokes house was drenched water washed through two ceilings by the afternoon! Never really boasted since! (i say what comes around goes around)

Tom