Sporting pictures we DONT want to see !!!!

nipper

This is an 18 month old bitch that I bred ,and went to a working home .

Her first season and this happens .All because some ******* idiots think that wee shouldn't dock tails in Scotland .

Its a flaming disgrace !!! All this could have been so easily avoided .

Rant Over !!!

post-13311-1233352158.jpg

post-13311-1233352183.jpg

post-13311-1233352194.jpg

post-13311-1233352205.jpg

post-13311-1233352224.jpg

could posting pictures of broken tails and injured dogs actually backfire and cause a rise in "stop using dogs in shooting/ hunting scenarios" to come about? probably a far better idea for the government than overturning the docking ruling.

something to think about. :yes:

Hi Nipper

I hope your dog makes full and speedy recovery.

My current springer has had numerous visits to the vets with tail injuries thankfully not as servere as yours but its still caused the dog a lot of distres and pain.

He is now retired and lives the life of a king. He has just polished of his Sunday dinner which he got before mine was even dished up.

Best wishes

GG.

I'm well aware of what the docking is for - and so were the people who banned it, and they didnt give a ****. IMO no amount of posting pictures of injured dogs is going to overturn the ban, only make things worse for yourselves.

Fair enough, but are you aware that those that were in power in Scotland when the ban was introduced are no longer the same people who are in power just now? And are you aware that the leader of the Exec pledged to review the legislation as part of his manifesto? Why do you think that BASC and other Scottish country sports organisations are collectively gathering evidence of these type of injuries? Do you think they are all wasting their time as well?

thats nasty mate... hope she's ok and doesnt suffer any nerve problems which may torment her in the future. the ban is an ***. :good:

may i ask a daft question...please excuse my ignorance...

how come the vet didnt completely dock the injured tail to prevent any similar accidents happening again ?

Edited by myzeneye

Fair enough, but are you aware that those that were in power in Scotland when the ban was introduced are no longer the same people who are in power just now? And are you aware that the leader of the Exec pledged to review the legislation as part of his manifesto? Why do you think that BASC and other Scottish country sports organisations are collectively gathering evidence of these type of injuries? Do you think they are all wasting their time as well?

No I dont think that the organisations that are campaigning to have the ban overturned are wasting time - I think everyone who ends up with a poorly hound through this daft law should send their pictures to the organisations and allow them to fight it as a collective. My issue with posting them on here was more from the "anti" point of view, quite easy for them to say "look what these cruel ******** are now doing to their dogs too" which wouldn't help the cause at all.

:good: