foam pigeon wings and tail

chrispti

Greenhunter might be able to sort that (sorry, i did have the design, but I chopped it up, so I could cut my own...!)

Why not just try copying the images off the ebay site, then printing onto copying paper (I'm too ****** to remember the actual name of that paper you can use to copy one picture and re-write onto another piece of paper...!)

could you not photo copy them and email them? that would be great if you could! B)

Toby

ive emailed him some mate,if you need some ,pm your email add and ill email you some too. :angry:

just an outline mind not the actuall wing,scanner lid wont close tight enough on real one ,light gets in and spoils pic,think he gonna use as template to make some out of foam.

Edited by codling99

a friend of mine got me a few set's like these .. these are not the actual set's this picture is used as a guide . . the tail on his as a bit of a pattern on them he will sell a few pair's. at 7 pound a set posted . .. if you want some send me a pm and i'll pass it onto him

post-12655-1233908881.gif

Edited by soontjen

entirely up to you no problem either way .........you can allway's just save this picture and print it off ......

personaly i cant see any confusion :look:? this is why i put the picture on the post ....

i just thought i would save people who wanted to make their own decoy's a few quid ..... but unfortunatly i got that one wrong ay ...... i have bought a few set's of these and they work well

if anyone does want any after all this you get ...... 1 x left wing ,,, 1 x right ,,, 1 x tail

he charge's 7 pound posted ........

• 1 month later...