what does everyone think about American gun laws

jammy1800

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"During my time in the US the common perception was that most people killed by firearms were innocent family members and not drugged up holligans breaking into houses.

Difficult to square this with the need to have a gun handy in case an armed robber breaks in. "

Hey Sniper you bringing your buddies to support your illogical argument?

That rifle probably belongs to his dad. BE VERY CAREFUL PEOPLE. Animal Rights Camnpaigners could be trying to infiltrate the forum, do not share personal data with these guys, they are extreme! Even the govenrment has classed these guys as domestic terrorists that's how bad they are. :blink:

Edited by Guest

I use it for its intended purpose, shooting small animals and vermin.

And I need it to control the rats on the farm.

Poison causes a slow death, its better this way.

Quick everyone! On the bandwagon!

Good stuff, not sure about the 'small animals' part but if you're active in responsible pest control, good for you for doing your bit :blink:

I'm presuming its on secluded land owned by you or your family? Otherwise its good practice to ring your local Police station just to let them know where you are, so if concerned members of the public ring them they don't have to waste resources to find out whats going on.

Again, just out of curiosity, what did the officer say when you told him you were off out to kill small animals with your instrument of death . . . . . . :lol::D:):wub:

Sorry, couldn't resist :yes:

If you are genuine i apologise for some of my remarks, however you cannot come on an obviously pro-shooting website, say some of the things which you have and not expect this type of reaction ;)

Good luck with the vermin control

Mark

That rifle probably belongs to his dad.

This is the other one, the Scorpion, the S200s away at a pals the now to deal with a maggie problem.

DSC00373-1.jpg

BE VERY CAREFUL PEOPLE. Animal Rights Camnpaigners could be trying to infiltrate the forum, do not share personal data with these guys, they are extreme! Even the govenrment has classed these guys as domestic terrorists that's how bad they are. :blink:

Better get a gun then, to defend yourself, no?

If you're talking about PETA, then have a look at this

Interesting stuff eh? Thats why i support Greenpeace and not those nutjobs.

1234304870883.jpg

That Scorpion is a cool gun. :blink:

I saw one in the shop but it was a little out for my budget. Anyway for my next gun I prefer to get a semi-auto shottie.

If we came of on the wrong foot sorry, but I still don't agree with your views on American gun laws.

Edited by Guest

That rifle probably belongs to his dad. BE VERY CAREFUL PEOPLE. Animal Rights Camnpaigners could be trying to infiltrate the forum, do not share personal data with these guys, they are extreme! Even the govenrment has classed these guys as domestic terrorists that's how bad they are. :D

A Domestic terrorist? :blink:

Edited by lewis

"And yes, you have a right to disagree, but calling me a terrorist and personal insults isnt cricket."

I didn't personally call you a terrorist I said some of the animal rights extremist have been classified by the police as domestic terrorists.

"And yes, you have a right to disagree, but calling me a terrorist and personal insults isnt cricket."

I didn't personally call you a terrorist I said some of the animal rights extremist have been classified by the police as domestic terrorists.

No, but you did imply it.

Quite frankly, the thought of handguns being licensed for 'personal protection' worries me.