.243 brass

Might have 100 Lapua 243 cases here I would sell for £40 plus P&P if anyone is interested (if I can find 100 they are burried up in the garage) I bought 200 a couple of years ago and am selling my Steyr Prohunter Mk2 with T8 as well. I could even resize and tumble them as well.!! :yes:

Edited by 0utdoorhunter

Hi there i paid £65.49 for a hundred from the sportsman gun centre cheers Rob

I am quite new to reloading and am using brass that i saved from factory rounds.

I only paid about 45.00p for 100 factory loads Serbian I think but that works out as cheap

if not cheaper than new brass.

Or am I missing something??

Tony A.

I am quite new to reloading and am using brass that i saved from factory rounds.

I only paid about 45.00p for 100 factory loads Serbian I think but that works out as cheap

if not cheaper than new brass.

Or am I missing something??

Tony A.

Hi, the reason being the brass will almost definitely be not that consistent or as good a quality as Lapua. Depends at what level you shoot really, in competitions at any distance or at 600 to 1,000+yards you want every edge you can get :good: At 100-200 yards on foxes it's unlikely to be a major factor.

Edited by Tiff-TRG

Who here shoots at a 1000 yards, rubbish or do we have Vasily Zaytsev in the room?:good:

Would you consider rephrasing that please!

I'm no Vasily Zaytsev....but I do shoot regulaly at 1,000 yards and far beyond. Managed to pick up one or two prizes in the process.....

Edited by Tiff-TRG