Blackbart

5 Foxes this week and it could have been more if it wasnt for fenceposts jumping out to save them or them just not staying still long enough.I had another 4 in the crosshairs but as i said circumstances were aganst me.One lucky dog,only about 150 yards away moved right to left about 50 yards and stopped perfect broadside on,BANG !...and he trotted away up the field :oops: But i tell you what,the fence post that was a couple of mm below the sight picture and only 10 foot infront of me will never walk again :good: it was hit hard and in a bad way.

They were all dogs bar the one i didnt get a pic of as the camera battery decided to die on me.

The first is a dog taken at 160 yards mooching about in a stubble field and a clean chest shot.

post-5683-1235923010.jpg

The second another dog and a similar range 155 again sniffing about in stubble.

post-5683-1235923032.jpg

The third was also a dog but was sitting watching some sheep from the hedge row,shot was 172 yards.

post-5683-1235923042.jpg

The final dog was curled up in a ball and was neck shot at 243 yards.It was going to be neck or head as that was all that was showing of him.

post-5683-1235923053.jpg

Just back in from lamping and 22 and 23 bit the bullet tonight(one of them literally)A headshot at 126 yards and a very pleasing head on chest shot at 268 yards.Both dogs and the chest shot one was a monster,very big and very heavy.They were both sitting watching sheep ! The mass lambing must be near.