CZ Bigbores

Lloyd90

What do you guys reckon on the bigger calibre's of CZ ? I have a 452 in 17 HMR and its great, everyone loves their rimfires, but what about their centrefires ?

I nipped into the local shop today as I was passing, it was £870 for a Tikka T3 Hunter in 243 new :blink: Can't really afford to be spending that type of cash on a rifle :beer:

So looking at the CZ's, although I don't think they were far behind :rolleyes:

There's some good looking ones on Guntrader UK ranging from £170 SH upto £495 new.

What do you guys think ?

Starting to wonder why I got into all this shooting :ninja: it's bloody expensive :wacko:

i have a 527 varmint laminate in 223 and find it very well made and shoots very accurate out of the box, there are guns out there that are 3 or 4 times more expensive but if they are 3 or 4 times more accurate then they must put the bullets through the same hole every time......don't fear buying a cz in any cal

Have a look on the sportsman gun centre website for ideas on the current prices. Then go on guntrader to find old stock.

I love CZs. My .375 is pretty much a CZ (BRNO), my HMR is, my .223 was, and my .22 hornet is. They're lovely guns for the money and they shoot very well. You won't find any ****ty plastic on them either unlike my 6.5x55 Tikka (not that it isn't an accurate gun, I just don't like plastic).

Get one. IMO they're better than anything that's even close to them in price.

if you realy want a tikka thereare som new ones for 5-6 hundred ponud

Where would that be mate ?

Im thinking between a CZ and tikka atm, The tikka are very well rated guns but the CZ's are well rated and are all metal (no little plastic bits) and seem like great guns :good:

Might save up for a few weeks and look into a SH CZ :good: Get a model with the Iron sights to begin with and save up for a good quality scope :good:

I have a cz 527 in .223 flavour and it trully is astoundingly accurate and light. I keep looking at differant rifles to replace it with (fancy a change) but every time i shoot it i allways say to myself that i must be mad thinking about swapping it. No harm in window shoping but i am pretty sure this one will stop with me till i give up one way or the other.

this is still for sale (not mine)

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...9&hl=cz+527

Edited by auto culto