anybody from sunny old devon

BaikalsRule90

Exeter here,

Shoot mostly pigeons in south devon, although am doing the hard slog around the farms here looking for more local shooting. Have spent the last 3 days visiting/looking for pigeons, left lots of numbers and cards but its the usual, they have someone. which is fine I am not after pinching someone elses shooting....but i digress thats another thread

Regular beater on small pheasant syndicate Near Kingsbridge, also get a good supply of shot days from that.

Looking for more beating during the season, especially as I am now a house husband.

Never shot at newnham, tbh not very good at clays! have shot at ashcombe once or twice.

Regards

BaikalsRule90 do you have many permissions struggling to find some new locations?

Just had a little look at your profile and saw about babcock marine go for it bud! brilliant career in there and more than likely secure from this recession business!

whare abouts in plymouth are you?

BaikalsRule90 do you have many permissions struggling to find some new locations?

Just had a little look at your profile and saw about babcock marine go for it bud! brilliant career in there and more than likely secure from this recession business!

whare abouts in plymouth are you?

hey bud, cheers for the positive words... should hear about interview results in the week sometime

we have only one permission up near ivybridge but hopefully will hot up in the summer months.

im in Eggbuckland. :blush:

where abouts do you shoot?

Edited by BaikalsRule90

Hey I'm in Plymouth, shoot regularly at newnham and am looking for some permission around the local area. I am a newbie but have my own shotgun and license and am very keen! Maybe there's a kind soul out there willing to show me the ropes one afternoon.

Cheers, Westy.

hey bud, cheers for the positive words... should hear about interview results in the week sometime

we have only one permission up near ivybridge but hopefully will hot up in the summer months.

im in Eggbuckland. <_<

where abouts do you shoot?

i live in ivybridge!! yeah pretty much got one permission aswell but normally only get out there with my pal who has alot wider area!

Fancy a meet sometime?

• 2 weeks later...

Went for a quick drive around some of the land around Exeter yesterday, lots of rape growing well, not many pigeon's about though. Spoke to lots of farmers about permission, same thing applies, have someone or DIY. Not really a problem as I dont want to pinch someone else's permission, I guess just keep looking and see if they come about.

Scout,

Pigeons not really hitting Father in Laws permissions either at the moment even though lots has been sown as peas

. so guess the lads 'up north' are keeping all the flocks