Shooters Calling Cards

Blunderbuss

I've just knocked this up on the 'puter. If anyone wants the template, PM me your e-mail address. It's in MS Word, 8 cards to a page of A4. You can easily add your own details then print onto card in your inkjet, then trim with a scalpel and steel rule or guilotine - job's a good un. :rolleyes:

They're slightly larger than the credit card sized cards, but all the better to stand out on a farmer's kitchen notice board, when his fields are blue with woodies!

If you get lucky, you owe me an invite! :blink:

CallingCard.jpg

So how many Pigeon Sooters do you know? Are these the ones from the Big Smoke that clean the chimneys for a living and then hang around nelsons column, you know the black ones ;):lol:

Nice idea, but you could also try Vista print, who will knock them up on card, printed both sides for £7.99 for 250. Work out your print costs and you won't be able to do it cheaper than that at high quality. Still damn nice looking though. :good:

SS

So how many Pigeon Sooters do you know? Are these the ones from the Big Smoke that clean the chimneys for a living and then hang around nelsons column, you know the black ones :lol:;)

Nice idea, but you could also try Vista print, who will knock them up on card, printed both sides for £7.99 for 250. Work out your print costs and you won't be able to do it cheaper than that at high quality. Still damn nice looking though. ;)

SS

Oops, well spotted with the typo :good: . I'm quite sure you could get a more professional design printed to higher quality reasonably cheaply elsewhere. However I knocked these up quickly for my own use, because I enjoyed doing it and I'll never use anything like 250. I don't intend sticking these through letter boxes, I plan to hand them over during a face to face visit, so a handful is all I'll ever need.

I only posted it here in case anyone else is in the same boat (and the PMs suggest many are), but as you correctly point out, if you want glossy, professional and quantity, you're better paying for it.

Edited by Blunderbuss

If you have one for rabbits I would be interested

thanks

It took me about 10 seconds to find the fox and pigeon images on Google images. If you do the same for 'rabbit' you can cut and paste one you like straight onto the template, its a doddle to do yourself. 'Fraid I haven't got time to design personalised cards for everyone! Sorry!

Edited by Blunderbuss

Thanks for the template bb.. there just what i needed

I got offered a card made how i like,, glossy double sided ect ect . what's the point farmers dont care on how fancy the card is. if he keeps it at all. most will end up in the bin

7-99 is good value for money tho

EDIT- Those cards are NOT shooting related.. get bb's template :hmm:

Edited by richie76