easter eggs?

tweedledee

had a shoulder opp 6 weeks ago, i usually train 3 times a week that keeps the weight off so while I've been off i put on over a stone

my point is I'm on a diet so i haven't touched any of the kids eggs ..........DAM & BLAST .... but i have lost half a stone in a week, if it goes well i can drop a weight class RESULT!

the granddaughter who lives with us had two egg hunts, one with us and one over the road at lanbers house

myself no chocolate has passed my lips, as for mans milk don't ask

:good::hmm: OK THAT is gonna take some SERIOUS explaining mate... :P

dont worry we wont judge you :P:lol::lol:

as for me, well i havent eaten that much... i had 1 egg today lol... i had one last tuesday, and to be honest, i havent craved for anymore, although that yorkie is looking pretty good right now :lol::lol:

:D:) OK THAT is gonna take some SERIOUS explaining mate... :o

dont worry we wont judge you :D;) :yp:

as for me, well i havent eaten that much... i had 1 egg today lol... i had one last tuesday, and to be honest, i havent craved for anymore, although that yorkie is looking pretty good right now :P :yp:

education of the young

cow and gate =baby milk

anything that contains alcohol = mans milk, the higher the percentage 5% 6% 9% 40% mans milk, 100% real mans milk

normally drunk by very hairy people from the north

there is an imitation that comes from jamaica that possesses to be 70% rum who a sure-ton brother in law never let me have a sniff :yp: retribution would have been dealt if he wasn't a black belt 2 dan :D:lol::lol:

Edited by blackthorn