• Yes
    • I don't care
    • No

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Sonic.

The D**** who think shooting a Lion or Bear or any other animal that isnt justified other than to say " I have" isnt a person I would like to be around.

Its like some of the forces lads who think its cool to shoot a stray dog, they think its gives the other lads an impression of them that they are some form of natural born killer, when infact to most they look like total p***** who are the first to curl into a ball under fire.

Just like the T**t who sot the Lion. (So wish it had ragged his head off)

Its not about what you've shot...its about how well you have shot!!

The PM

I too voted NO, I don't like it as I don't agree with it. My argument remains the same as what I posted on Al4x's sporting video (Wow! That was close).

Big game hunting IS for macho sphincter types with too much money and too much to prove.

I was trying to find a cartoon drawing by Gary Larson (The Far Side) which I think was called "how the bear was really shot".

Scene 1: The hunter is hiding behind a tree and watches a bear walk up to a watering hole.

Scene 2: The bear is drinking from the water hole and the hunter takes aim

Scene 3: The hunters shoots the bear dead.

Scene 4: The hunters trophy room shows the bear (Now stuffed) in the upright ready to attack position, teeth bared & claws raised.

Like others have said, although you're not forced to watch it it is there in your eyeline everytime you read one of bleeh's posts.

The avatar probably draws attention to how bad canned hunt's are, which is probably a good thing, shooting lion's, tiger's, giraffes, and zebras never appealed to me, but then again each person to their own, I don't find the avatar in anyway offencive.