Insurance

thinxs

Contacted another farmer today and said wouldn't entertain untill I had insurance. This is something I have been contemplating, but am unsure who to go with. Countryside Alliance or BASC? or are there any others which could be considered?

BASC all day long.... and tomorrow.

Used to have CPSA as well but found BASC was far more sporting shooting orientated.

Im suprised you are shooting at all without insurance of some kind in place, not quite so bad if you have a zillion acres of your own land to shoot on but especially so if you have an open ticket for rifle and shoot on other peoples land, with footpaths and livestock in the area, you really must have adequate cover.

Rgds D2D

Edited by dusk2dawn

Not good to shoot without insurance, you never know when you might really need it!

To shoot with our game syndicate you have to have insurance. We chose BASC because they give you £10 million third party cover, that covers accidents and covers food that you put into the food chain as well as people you employ (like beaters, people with free guns because they do the feeding etc.etc.). I have to have it for my deer clearance work on some golf courses.

If you need legal advice on a shooting matter, advice on any firearms issue or just peace of mind, join the BASC.

ft