Camilla

feather

:D

Camilla Parker Bowles says she is very happy to be getting wed but says she has turned down the Queens offer of a free weekend in Paris with a car and a driver. :ernyha:

Would probably have accepted if they were towing a horse box for her to ride in ;);)

See her hubby to be got caught napping at the Popes funeral, apparently that murdering, vote rigging bas*ard Mugabe walked up and shook his hand before he realised what was going on. Still I suppose Mugabe will be next on the the B.Liar/Bush coalition list for a good sorting out now that Iraq has all quitened down :lol: :( :ernyha:

:ernyha:

. Still I suppose Mugabe will be next on the the B.Liar/Bush coalition list for a good sorting out now that Iraq has all quitened down :lol:;):ernyha:

I bloody hope Rowanda is our next expedition I think the troops would have a fantastic time puting mugabie in his place.

Cant stand racist scum whether they are black or white.

Dave

Still I suppose Mugabe will be next on the the B.Liar/Bush coalition list for a good sorting out now that Iraq has all quitened down :lol:;):ernyha:

:< Not a hope unless a large untapped oil field is discovered there. :ernyha:

You don't think for one moment that Bush and Blair went into Iraq to save the people do you? ;)

;)

Camilla Parker Bowles says she is very happy to be getting wed but says she has turned down the Queens offer of a free weekend in Paris with a car and a driver.  :lol:

here's another funny

Women in the doctors with a cork up her fanny , says to the doctor "when I take the cork out it chants glory glory man utd"

doctor says don't worry love lots of c---ts do that. :ernyha::ernyha:

Still I suppose Mugabe will be next on the the B.Liar/Bush coalition list for a good sorting out now that Iraq has all quitened down  :)  :/  :D

:< Not a hope unless a large untapped oil field is discovered there. :D

You don't think for one moment that Bush and Blair went into Iraq to save the people do you? :D

ABSOLUTELY!! no oil no help, simple as that.

If the Lebanon had oil, then the U.S. would not have stood back over the years and allowed the Israeli's and Syrians to do as they please over there.

Glad you pointed that out, I'd never have had such cynical thoughts myself :D:D:lol::lol::lol: