Chris green website?

Hi

Try ( Edit Note: Google ).

I saw Chris at MGF last year and he was well worth watching, great guy to talk too and really nice. Also got a couple of his DVD's as well.

Edited by Cranfield

Hi all

Does Chris green have a website? if so could someone please e-mail me the adress? Also does any one else make a similar , cheaper floater of the same type.

Cheers

I do. If Mr Green ever sends me the wing kits I've ordered!!

£40 posted and there's a vid on Youtube. Do a search for 'Home made pigeon decoy'

Get in touch with Greenhunter from this forum.

Nice bloke.

He didn't have materials in stock when I contacted him but he sent me the details on how to make them.

Tried my own out in the garden today and it looks great- just need the chance to use it now.

I think you'll find him cheaper than Chris Green.

Also I think Greenhunter has posted a video clip of his floater on Youtube. There are references to this in other threads also.

cheers

I made a couple of floaters myself a while back as I could not get any from CG as he stopped making them for a while.I have made a few for my mates and although never thought of selling any as I did not have the time........work interfering with my leasure time.

If any body wants one, pm me and I will see what I can do. I have used all sorts of decoys over the years and find the CG type of floater "the bees knees". :oops::yes::lol::good:

I made a couple of floaters myself a while back as I could not get any from CG as he stopped making them for a while.I have made a few for my mates and although never thought of selling any as I did not have the time........work interfering with my leasure time.

If any body wants one, pm me and I will see what I can do. I have used all sorts of decoys over the years and find the CG type of floater "the bees knees". :oops::yes::lol::good:

Hi J.

Could you have a pair ready for the next stead hall meet please.