Browning 325 ejectors

reddan

What if you took the springs out ?

Harnser .

I guess i could but i still want them for pigeon shooting but am getting sick of cartridges going everywhere when clay shooting. I knew that on some guns there is a screw you can turn to deactivate them.

Dan

I think it's only baikels and the new beretta sv10 thing that has selectable ejectors. When i had my browning fitted the gunsmith disabled the ejectors as he put some laser cartridge thing in. It can be done but I don't think it's particularly easy, to be honest, if it's just for clay shooting, why don't you catch them as they pop out? or even just cover your hand over the top to stop them popping out. seems a little easier to me.

I think it's only baikels and the new beretta sv10 thing that has selectable ejectors. When i had my browning fitted the gunsmith disabled the ejectors as he put some laser cartridge thing in. It can be done but I don't think it's particularly easy, to be honest, if it's just for clay shooting, why don't you catch them as they pop out? or even just cover your hand over the top to stop them popping out. seems a little easier to me.

:rolleyes::yes::D

That is what I have been doing but i just wondered.....

I have allways found ejector guns a real pain in the backside . The only time you really need an ejector gun in my opinion in is in the field for game shooting when you need a quick reload . Self loaders are even worse ,i know i shoot a berreta and spend to much time looking for empties .

Harnser .

I guess i could but i still want them for pigeon shooting but am getting sick of cartridges going everywhere when clay shooting. I knew that on some guns there is a screw you can turn to deactivate them.

Dan

I have allways found ejector guns a real pain in the backside . The only time you really need an ejector gun in my opinion in is in the field for game shooting when you need a quick reload . Self loaders are even worse ,i know i shoot a berreta and spend to much time looking for empties .

Harnser .

Really?? I pull the top lever and then as i open the gun the same hand moves over the breach and the carts are ejected nicely into the palm of my hand. Ejectors can work to your advantage in both the field and on clays.

Really?? I pull the top lever and then as i open the gun the same hand moves over the breach and the carts are ejected nicely into the palm of my hand. Ejectors can work to your advantage in both the field and on clays.

Markio ,

I understand what you are saying and use the same technique on my ejector gun when clay shooting . But why bother with ejectors just to eject them into your hand .

Harnser .

Markio ,

I understand what you are saying and use the same technique on my ejector gun when clay shooting . But why bother with ejectors just to eject them into your hand .

Harnser .

Well as you said, because they are handy in the field too. :rolleyes: I was just pointing out that they needn't be a pain in clays too.

Without being a complete pedant........ this has selectable ejectors and is 119 years old!

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...c=73526&hl=

GB

I pull the gun in to my stomach, open it and let the carts hit me but be close enough to stay in the chamber and then pick them out by hand.

Unless the missus is with me, when i just let them fly everywhere.... :hmm:

theres got to be a cheap joke in there somewhere :hmm:

personally I just put my hand over the cartridges as I open it and catch them simple and straight in the bin