Hh decoys

Tony

:C Decoys used to great effect by Peter Theobold and, I belive, Archy coats.

As Double h says, they are avalible only from one company, on behalf of 'h' and 'h' ( I can't remember their names)

The address is avalible form Peter at Sporting Guns address.

Be prepared for a very long wait though, I think they are taking orders for 2005... :(  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

I am sure that they were a small family business based in a village called Wrestlingworth, near Sandy, Beds - the owners name was David :(, and he re-started production after acquiring the business from his father.

To answer Mark's point, they are a lightweight, full bodied decoy made from flexible rubber, about one third the weight of a Flexicoy, with the head in a semi-feeding position.

They are "inflated" to a full body size using a balloon inserted in an opening in the base, (I think that this is a naff idea and I use screwed up plastic carriers bags instead...!!!), and they are mounted on a removable, two prong metal leg.

They do not shine in sunlight and look remarkably effective.

I hope you find some, because used in conjuction with a rotary, they are the biz...!!!

:thumbs:  :thumbs:

:thumbs:  :D  :D  :D Re; DAVID H GALL decoys.  I had some in the

seventies ,yes they took some setting up (with inflated ballons inside). But they worked ,on one occation they preferred my pattern than my mates pattern of FLEXICOYS.

They were balbous and simulated a pigeon in winter with its feathers puffed up .  Yes I would recommend them .

:(  :thumbs:  :P