New Boy's Toy

groach1234

Photo0027.jpg

Its a Promatic super hawk clay trap that rotates from side to side. It arrived today and will be assembled tomorrow, mounted to a pallet and then the the pallet will be put on a loadall forks and raised and shoot the clays over the trees into one of the fields on the farm. Will add pictuers tomorrow of the full thing, assembled and on the load all. Have got 2000 hull comp x carts and 2000 odd clays so lots of shooting to be had over the next few months, Happy Days :yes::lol: :lol:

sorry forgot the photo :good:

This is the assembled trap, mounted to the pallet and on the load all, I don't have a pic of it with the arm extended up but i am sure you can imagine what it is like in the field not being able to see the trap or knowing which way the clay will come from....

Photo0028.jpg

Edited by groach1234

good traps , Clay ground i use as one you can use i did not realise when using it that it was swinging from left to right and i said pull to my m8 ,he did and got a right crack in the shoulder from the clay another 3 inches would have been in the face ! some tool did not put it in right place but i should have checked ! but still good traps

nice i bought one 2 years ago to keep on the farm. We shot through over 500 carts in a session!!!!

We got through 300 today, but it was over a couple of sessions, they are amazing. the ossolation (spelling?) is very confusing and better than the ones where each shot is just further to one side, it is completely random and if you try to take it as a crosser, i can be a very long crosser and can show a very difficult bird, we were thinking about dropping it to the midi clays but after how i performed in my last session are going to keep it how it is :good:

George

Edited by groach1234