Fancy a paid Holiday?

Bisley pays the markers who operate the targets £45 a day. During the summer when the big competitions are on they need hundreds. The Imperial meeting alone runs for several weeks and has over 1000 competitors each shooting across a number of distances.

You can stay on the camp, there are good camping facilities costing £6 a night per tent,( irrespective of size or number of people in it). toilets washrooms, hot showers etc. Theres a really good shop just outside the camp on the road up to Purbright Army camp that sells everything you could ever need.

All the club houses are open in the evenings and each one has a bar and most do food as well. Those of you who have stayed at Bisley before will know theres a great atmosphere in the evenings. People come from all over the world to compete.

The work is not hard but they do expect a good standard. You need to be reliable.

If you are interested let me know and I'll tell you more.

Highlander, its very much like the old hop pickers holiday.

I've had a couple of messages about this so I am going to post a few details on here because I seem to be having trouble replying to the personal messages.

You need to conact the NRA on 01483 797777 and ask for the range office. Tell them you are interested in becoming a marker. They will send you a form and arrange for you to do a little course on how to operate the targets and safety etc.

Once you are registered you are in basically, the rest is up to you.