Caterham Clays

Bigweed

I dont like Caterham clays ;):rolleyes: Loads of really high unpleasant targets last time I was there :lol: Have fun Dave !

So i've heard but you got to try it. May well go on to Court Farm afterwards. Then to chemist for some night nurse or something - looks as though its going to be ******* wet

I dont like Caterham clays ;):rolleyes: Loads of really high unpleasant targets last time I was there :lol: Have fun Dave !

So i've heard but you got to try it. May well go on to Court Farm afterwards. Then to chemist for some night nurse or something - looks as though its going to be ******* wet

See what you mean but managed a 76/100 there today - should have been more

Nice one mate I'd say that was a decent score to be honest. Was it packed as usual?

We have the annual Gatwick Barbecue shindig next week, known as Honest Daves Challenge :blush: Its 50 sporting, 25 skeet and 25 dtl (no second shot) making up 100 clays. We have a little prize and stuff, it's good fun. With that in mind I didnt go Horne this week as I'd planned, I took my Benelli to Gatwick to remind myself how to shoot it before next week. I didnt want to make life even harder for myself using a pump when I'm hoping to get a placing.

However I've shot that gun so much it didnt really inspire me, and I ended up with a 38 on sporting and a 19 on skeet, not really good enough :hmm:

I may get the 870 next week after all .... :lol:

Nice one mate I'd say that was a decent score to be honest. Was it packed as usual?

We have the annual Gatwick Barbecue shindig next week, known as Honest Daves Challenge :blush: Its 50 sporting, 25 skeet and 25 dtl (no second shot) making up 100 clays. We have a little prize and stuff, it's good fun. With that in mind I didnt go Horne this week as I'd planned, I took my Benelli to Gatwick to remind myself how to shoot it before next week. I didnt want to make life even harder for myself using a pump when I'm hoping to get a placing.

However I've shot that gun so much it didnt really inspire me, and I ended up with a 38 on sporting and a 19 on skeet, not really good enough :hmm:

I may get the 870 next week after all .... :lol:

Wasn't packed - went round with 2 others in hour and half - car park only half full (think the rain put people off). Managed a straight on skeet yeasterday as well.