How does pidgeon watch work

reaper6

Hi all i have been posting on here for a while and i still dont no how many post u need to get the different ratings ie good pidgeon shooter, ace pidgeon shooter, and so on. I would also like to become a moderator if thats possible. Can anyone help

Well its says Pigeon on here about 6 times and you still manage to spell it wrong. Its not the about how many posts you put on here that counts its the quality.

The Mods on here now are doing a fine job and I dont think they are wanting another one.

Its not the about how many posts you put on here that counts its the quality.

The Mods on here now are doing a fine job and I dont think they are wanting another one.

Ignore Mr "only 159 posts" it IS all about how many posts you make.

If you want to bump up your post tally, go to the Sporting Pictures section where you'll find loads of pictures of dead stuff. Underneath each inside out fox / rabbit add a post saying something like "looks like you had a good day" or "good shooting" and loads of smilies. In no time you will have a MASSIVE post tally and the Mods will be begging you to help them out as a Moderator. :yes:

Any other questions just ask, I am happy to help ;)

Ignore Mr "only 159 posts" it IS all about how many posts you make.

If you want to bump up your post tally, go to the Sporting Pictures section where you'll find loads of pictures of dead stuff. Underneath each inside out fox / rabbit add a post saying something like "looks like you had a good day" or "good shooting" and loads of smilies. In no time you will have a MASSIVE post tally and the Mods will be begging you to help them out as a Moderator. :yes:

Any other questions just ask, I am happy to help ;)

LV is right on this one.. You can also welcome newbies on this board, as far as the mod position goes? One of mods told me they are full up and not looking at the moment..

LV is right on this one.. You can also welcome newbies on this board, as far as the mod position goes? One of mods told me they are full up and not looking at the moment..

Lee,

If he racks up over 10,000 posts very quickly the Mods will have to let him into their secret bunker to share the power of Moderating.

As you will see from my profile I am an Arce Pidtgeone Shutter, with some effort you too can get up to these dizzy heights and reap the rewards too ;)

Cheers

LV

Edited by LV

Lee,

If he racks up over 10,000 posts very quickly the Mods will have to let him into their secret bunker to share the power of Moderating.

As you will see from my profile I am an Arce Pidtgeone Shutter, with some effort you too can get up to these dizzy heights and reap the rewards too ;)

Cheers

LV

Rewards, I did not know about any rewards.

Must get in on some of them.

What do you get?

Free 28g cartridges

Free shoorting at Bisley

Free tuition

Oh I know

Post one get one free :)

Go onthen I give up, what rewards? :yes::hmm:

taz

Lee,

Cheers

LV

But did I not read somewhere you also had to be French :yes: I know when i joined i had to send a copy of my Pass Port to Axe.. :hmm:

Lee,

Cheers

LV

Seriously, who would want to be a moderator? It is a mugs game, and anyone who can't see that is erm a mug as well.

To lust after that level of *power* (giggles) and to wish to aspire to the dizzy heights of moderating this forum would mean a small winky and being bullied at school. Obviously some current moderators and wannabe moderators are probably over qualified for the job (bo-dum-tish).

I have just decided to post complete nonsense until my post count is the highest. Then like the Matrix I will subsume myself into the forum and become the forum.

"In a world of 1s and 0s...are you a zero, or The One Mung?"

LV

Be careful though, racking up posts too fast by treating every single topic going to your considered opinions can also end up with you being "teleported" to a parallel forum.

There you will be doomed to float around the void endlessly, speaking only to the same 4 people about nothing much or playing word association games... You will get to be a mod though, by virtue of simply being there.

ZB

Be careful though, racking up posts too fast by treating every single topic going to your considered opinions can also end up with you being "teleported" to a parallel forum.

There you will be doomed to float around the void endlessly, speaking only to the same 4 people about nothing much or playing word association games... You will get to be a mod though, by virtue of simply being there.

ZB

Je suis français ? bien je pourrais être, est-ce que mais je ne suis pas sûr au sujet de ceci qui se déplace à un univers parallèle est lui aime être à Londres ? I dont think I would like to be teleported!!! ;)

Rewards, I did not know about any rewards.

Must get in on some of them.

What do you get?

Free 28g cartridges

Free shoorting at Bisley

Free tuition

Oh I know

Post one get one free :hmm:

Go onthen I give up, what rewards? ;):yes:

taz

Sorry Taz,

I am not allowed to talk to anyone with less than 1000 posts. :)

Get over to Sporting Pictures mate and come back when you are worthy !

ZB

ZB - I notice that Paulos is now on the Moderating team of A.N.OTHER forum. Where does he get the time?.....thats what I want to know ;)

MUNG - Will Paulos winky shrivel like a prune now he is a Mod ?

Newbie Pigeon Shooter 0 *

Beginner Pigeon Shooter 15 **

Intermediate Pigeon Shooter 35 **

Good Pigeon Shooter 65 ***

Excellent Pigeon Shooter 100 ***

Hot Shot Pigeon Shooter 125 ****

Dead Eye Pigeon Shooter 250 ****

Ace Pigeon Shooter 500 *****

Positions on the Administration Team are usually by invitation only.

Some of the comments made me chuckle. ;)

ZB - I notice that Paulos is now on the Moderating team of A.N.OTHER forum. Where does he get the time?.....thats what I want to know ;)

MUNG - Will Paulos winky shrivel like a prune now he is a Mod ?

A prune? :hmm::):lol:

Steady on, old chap. I think we're talking sultanas here :yes: