Who are you Covered By

Clubshot

BASC.

I have never had to make a claim or contact them but have the confidence they would be there for me if I should ever have to!

now then.all you guys saying this cover that cover.as above says BASC.why, ??? he does not know.he has never mabe a claim .wait till you do then tell the rest of us how good it is. :)

Just to catch up on the post about the thread on the other forum... if you are arrested and charged then you need a lawyer, and that would be the guidance we gave to the chap. The BASC team will work with your lawyer to help you out, bring our expertise to the support of your legal team, stand up in court and give evidence etc.

I am pretty sure the guy did get his guns back about two weeks later, the police had no right to take them in the first place as he had done no wrong, but here was a classic case of the operational police being involved in something they know nothing about, so their actions are based on ignorance rather than fact & experience - thank Christ we do not have surgeons like this!

I have said this before, insurance claims are very rare- about 60 per year on the BASC policy for example -why? because we are safe and responsible people!

Join the association that you think will do the most for you and your sport.

David