Words with double meanings..

LeeinVA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like youve met some of the women i know :good:

Not many in Armagh but if you cast the net to Derry or Belfast you may find a fewDave K's.

Now if that ever jumps up to bite me I'll refer them to the Coventry branch of the family. :good::hmm:

Edited by DaveK

ah so you know the underside of craigavon bridge well then :hmm::good: :good:

Know it? I christened it................. and stained it ............................. and.......................

Which end though? City or Waterside?

Know it? I christened it................. and stained it ............................. and.......................

Which end though? City or Waterside?

waterside mate, dont know the other side too well unless its for a quick stroll up to the guild hall :hmm::good:

waterside mate, dont know the other side too well unless its for a quick stroll up to the guild hall :hmm::good:

That's it then. City side at the back of Hawkins Street armoury, or if her hubby was out in one of the houses on the Fountain (before they built the new estate).

Used to get shot at regularly from waterside to bottom deck checkpoint. Ooooh it WAS fun.

Edited by DaveK

That's it then. City side at the back of Hawkins Street armoury, or if her hubby was out in one of the houses on the Fountain (before they built the new estate).

Used to get shot at regularly from waterside to bottom deck checkpoint. Ooooh it WAS fun.

:good: yep derry's always fun, dont know how many times ive been caught up in riots as an innocent bystander up there :hmm:

:good: yep derry's always fun, dont know how many times ive been caught up in riots as an innocent bystander up there :hmm:

We've maybe met then, well you maybe met my rifle butt or baton. You got any battle scars with my name on them? I've a scar on my eyebrow signed babbyc1000 woz 'ere 1975 if that's any help.

A few years ago, it was the 3rd of july, we were staying with some merican friends, my wife said as we went to bed,

"as we are having an early start in the morning and we dont have an alarm, can you knock me up"

my mate and I collapsed in hysterics, his wife went all quiet. and my wife just looked puzzled.

:blush::good::oops::lol:

That looks like something we might just call a dessert - but puddings, now, are totally different ( a luscious tart, a spotted ****, a quivering jelly all have their attractions.)

Of course the girls can always be in the pudding club and it's usually enjoyable putting them there

Edited by amateur