**** IT HURTS!!!!!

Ozzy Fudd

did you actually shoot it from the hip? if so, just a fluke :oops: :o

yep :)

it took off 5 feet from me, shot it at about 20 feet, so i couldnt really miss tbh, plus last day i went clay shooting i got bored and spent half an hour shooting empty cartridge boxes off the top of a fence post at 20 yards from the hip - more to wind everyone up than anything else, but im glad i did it now :good::oops: :o

but before i start a row i dont recomend hip shooting ???

still if its broken that 6 weeks of work ..and if its in a cast just slip on a plastic bag and go shoooooooootin

when i broke my right ankle i squeezed 4 months off work out of it, shot 3 ducks a weekor so after breaking it when i had the cast on :oops:???

dont think it is broke, got ****** off and started walking about, hurts like hell but nowhere near the same as when i broke the other one. headin to sheffield tomorrow for a few days with work anyway so i cant afford for it to be broke, wonder how my dirty old scuffed assault boots would look like with a suit? :)

:good::oops: :o

when i broke my right ankle i squeezed 4 months off work out of it, shot 3 ducks a weekor so after breaking it when i had the cast on :oops:???

dont think it is broke, got ****** off and started walking about, hurts like hell but nowhere near the same as when i broke the other one. headin to sheffield tomorrow for a few days with work anyway so i cant afford for it to be broke, wonder how my dirty old scuffed assault boots would look like with a suit? :)

:good::oops: :o

are yes the redneck look thats very hot this year

Sprained ankle's a limp excuse if you ask me ........................................... which, by the way, you haven't :good:

:lol: :no missed out there dave, was expecting you to come up with something witty about me not being normal or always walking funny anyway, must be old age catching up on you... ;):yes:

;) :no missed out there dave, was expecting you to come up with something witty about me not being normal or always walking funny anyway, must be old age catching up on you... B) :lol:

Don't need to mate. i can afford to sit back and let you think of them for me. :good::yes:

Not that I'm bone idle, like :lol: :lol: :good:

Yeah, go and visit Sheffield with all the other Judd Poofs.

What was that? You'll be there tomorrow? :lol::oops:

He daren't go to Sheffield with a dodgy ankle or that Judd's barna kill thee for not puttin t'bet on yon 'oss an it come in

Edited by fullbore