Broadband Providers

MC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my BT equipment was delivered this morning, it took about 10 minutes to plumb it in and it is now working fine.

I tested it by sending a 6.8MB drawing file to my other half and it took under a minute to go, with T Mobile it took over 20 minutes.

I am happy now.

Told ya so.... :lol:

Now you'll have to enjoy the 45minute call to Scotland or India to find out what's going on!

All my BT equipment was delivered this morning, it took about 10 minutes to plumb it in and it is now working fine.

I tested it by sending a 6.8MB drawing file to my other half and it took under a minute to go, with T Mobile it took over 20 minutes.

I am happy now.

Obviously not that clued up on the Telecommunications industry.

Right you lot should be greatful you can get broadband, I'm fed up with these people whinging and moaning that we can only get 2,3,4 or 5 Kbps think yourselves lucky, turn the clock back a few years and try running a business on dial up that keeps droping, I'm loosing out work wise and I got three teenage kids that give me grief all the Xloody time that we can't get BB, now in the last few weeks BT have put new heavier cable in from the village and 300m past our place, but we still can't get it, every time I contact BT they just don't want to know they just fob me off with bs I recon it's about time we had reduced or subsidised billing for the cxxp service we get, this digital age is a f'in joke

I'm now looking at satellite bb but there isn't much infomation about it apart from the providers them selves who all recon it's brilliant.

(but they would say that wouldn't they)

we can't get broadband, DAB radio, terestrial tv or freeview and when in the house you can only tune the radio into two stations & one of them is welsh

:):yes::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh and the weathers shxtty :no: :no: :no::angry: :angry: :angry:

the next person who tells me I'm lucky living were I do,, I'll thump 'em