Going camping for the foreseeable future

Guinea Fowl

At least your Mrs know knows how you feel about it and perhaps feels a little guilty about not asking you in the first place.

I'd make sure that MIL knows that this is only a temporary solution and you should enquire on a regular basis about how the house hunting is going, does she have a job to pay rent?

As has been said make sure she's on the council list for housing asap

Right now that seem like a good choice, since my wife read this topic while i was at work, she is not happy to say the least.

I think it`l be best to not comment on this topic no more, well for now.

I shall report back on a later date :good:

Ouch :):good:

i've got a nice 9x9 command tent mate, put it in the garden, I have a couple of camp beds. put opening times on the back door and directions to the nearest public privy for when your shut, and let them crash in the garden.

See how long it takes for the MIL to sort out alternative arrangements.

I am a very modern man when it comes to marraige and roles ets ( I cook, I sew, I even clean) but there is no way I would accept that. I've always told my brothers, they are welcome to stay with me, but there is no way on earth they are moving. Human nature just doesn't work properly with more than two adults in a homestead.

The rest of the original post was edited for Marriage reasons

The wife just got home and as i looked out the window i saw the car was packed full of stuff, hmm, me thinks what`s going on here?

It turns out THE MOTHER IN-LAW got her house repossessed, and she is moving in :good:

You could be the advance party and set up camp at Bisley.

Upside is they never seem to charge, but the downside is the noise starts at 8:30am 6 days a week

My step brother split with his wife and needed somewhere to stay for a 'week' while he got a house. This turned into a year... he said he was trying to find houses every day. I seen him at the beach and various other leisure activities while he was looking for somewhere to live. My dad put the pressure on and he started getting mouthy. He got chucked out and my dad still won't talk to him and it has made a **** atmosphere between both parents on the subject of him.

Point is, he was given somewhere to stay to sort himself out and abused it and bit the hand that fed him.

What happened was, was that the house was already taken away from them (complicated reasons), so the first time my wife found out they were already homeless and had no choice, can`t leave them all on the street.

So it was not like she just brought them here, without asking, she had no choice at that moment.

But saying that, THIS WILL NOT BE A PERMANENT THING, THAT LADIES AND GENTS I GUARANTEE YOU!

I have to be careful regarding my activities on this thread, but it turned out a good laugh on my expense. :good:

That'll be a lesson for all of us. Don't let anyone - even partners know your password, and log out after every visit. That don't apply to me because 'er indoors has little interest or knowledge of computers and this sort of tittle tattle. :good:

Set em to work digging the garden, weeding the path, trimming the hedges, painting and decorating etc and when they're all outside bolt the door. :drinks:

My wife read your comment and she says, "the only reason you talk so big on here is, is because in your house you are your wife`s biatch and she does the talking". :lol: Hehe, don`t kill the messenger. :hmm:

That'll be a lesson for all of us. Don't let anyone - even partners know your password, and log out after every visit.

Dave, and anyone else who doesn't realise this, I have some news for you...

ANYONE in the entire world with internet access can read it, this is an open forum, every word you and anyone else types on here is visible to millions of people.

You are not having a cosy chat with you mates down the pub, you are in fact talking to the world.

I am sorry if that comes a surprise to any of our members, but at least it may make you think before you post :good: