old times ern

Just came back from a couple of days in the mountains,thought you guys might like a look at a few pics , ernyha should bring a few mems back :thumbs:

1st pic is of Jasper town from the top of mount Whistler ,twas a bright sunny day at around 10c degrees at foot and 5c at top ,,,,short lived as you will see .

Martin

post-11-1116978878.jpg

Deako,

Banff Springs has stunning views out the back - I only went in there for a drink at one of the bars - had to stay at the cheap end of town :)

The scenery all around is stunning - got a poster of the Lodge of the Ten Peaks (Lake Louise, and a 30/40 minute bus ride away from Banff) on the wall above my desk. Stayed at Lake Louise on the last trip.

Spotted lots of wildlife - nearly ran over a few squirrels while skiing and saw a few coyote on the way back to Calgary airport. Lots of cloven hoof stuff. The most stunning for me was seeing a timber wolf on the way to the slopes one morning-evil yellow eyes on them :thumbs:

I visited the natural history museum in Banff, worth a look if you have the time - that was the nearest I got to a bear.

Have a good trip.

Andy CM