Handguns banned in Ireland.

you will have to join a club and do a years probation in order to get one,as far as i`m aware you can only get up to.48"so that rules out a desert eagle too.i have just completed my year :lol:

oh well, looks like ill just have to settle with buying one of these then in 7.62 semi auto... :yes::D

stk66166b.jpg

:yes: :o

No again. Go for the model 22 in .40 cal and roll your own. Far better than the 9mm. had one of them as well :yes: :yes:

i have shot the 40 cal only in a cz75. sure it`s a nice round but you can buy 9mm ammo for 10 quid a hundred. hard to beat if you are on a budget like me.40 cal factory rounds are eye watering expensive. my boss uses one

you will have to join a club and do a years probation in order to get one,as far as i`m aware you can only get up to.48"so that rules out a desert eagle too.i have just completed my year :yes:

Oh Dear, wrong again. You can get a Desi in .357 and .44mag and, I think, .41AE. They don't just come in .50 cal. Yet again, I had one in .357.

not too bothered about the ban because it doesnt affect me, however i will agree that it is one of the most dumb moves the so called government could have made,

ill be happy as long as i get my fac when the p****ng renewals are up on friday! nearly 7 months and im getting the nargc involved if it doesnt come through.

The renewals are on next friday the 31st and guess what, i havnt even got the forms in the post yet!!! so i have no idea how much cash i have to scrounge together!

the joys of having such an insufficient firearm dept. :yes:

Yes we do, basically everyone here has an open ticket from word go :yes: Much more relaxed about getting permission, and about 500 million less do gooders :yes:

And the cops, for the most part are less anal!

And there are lads here using semi-automatic centrefire rifles (without balaclavas too).

Was up in Galway at the weekend and popped into Duffys and had a look around, spoke to the man himself and took a look at his HK M4 semi auto in 5.56 that he uses for competition,

i also had a look a rediculously sexy Sako TRG in .308, ive never felt a bolt so smooth in my life!! :drools:

its truly one magnificent city!