Shooting seat.

I often have to sit on the ground when I am shooting and currently use an old cushion, which has seen better days.

when in the US I have seen these seats and some similar.

I can order from Cabelas, but does anyone know of a company that sells this type of seat in the UK ?

Don't break the Rules by posting a link, just give me the company's name and I will find it on the Web.

s7_229559_imageset_01.jpg

i dont think ive seen anything like it on UK websites but we usually have bucket seats, do you shoot sitting down? :yes:

90% of my pigeon shooting is done from a sitting position and I use a bucket seat or a shooting stick, but I also have to sometimes shoot sitting on the ground.

why cant you post links to sites selling stuff??

mikee

Extract from the House Rules;

"Members are permitted to post links to sites and facilities that do not compete directly with our Site Sponsors (whose main business is the sale of decoying equipment)."

If Suppliers pay to advertise their websites on Pigeon Watch is unfair that their competitors get their websites publicised for free.

I assumed that these seats would be sold on a shooting suppliers website, so I did not want anyone breaking the Rules on my behalf.

so u put the chair thing straight on the floor ? dont it cramp ya legs up having them out flat all day ?

I sit on the ground now and have my legs bent sometimes with the knees up, straight out othertimes.

If you are shooting in flat country (like I am most of the time) its what you do.

nickbeardo, thanks for that, I will follow those up. :yes: