Afew hours on the rabbit's

Luckyshot

Went out yesterday with the HMR to get some ferret food. Picked this lot up before it got dark as I had things to do on the night. There wasn't many about as the farmer was cutting the fields. Not a bad result though for a few hours shooting.

post-12981-1248643050.jpg

Edited by Luckyshot

Went out yesterday with the HMR to get some ferret food. Picked this lot up before it got dark as I had things to do on the night. There wasn't many about as the farmer was cutting the fields. Not a bad result though for a few hours shooting.

post-12981-1248643050.jpg

Good god mark!! I wish to god we had rabbitts in numbers like that-WOW!!

luckyshot,

I'm not far from you and have also noticed a glut of rabbits. Most of my fields are still either long grass yet to be cut, or crops so not much rabbit shooting for me at the moment.

One field that my dad and i drove past the other night has had its edge cut, and a patch at the bottom cut. Binos out, and in that area alone there were approx. 60 rabbits. Gonna make sure the hmr and 10/22 are zeroed and have a look out tonight i think. Hopefully I will have your success!!

cheers

Stu