Typical yanks

teal27

would you shoot a duck like that? why do they need to take about 6 shots at it? :lol:

Like i said.. That is not how we boys from Virginia sky bust.. That is just another bloated yankee is all. It is sad that i must share a country with folks such as those.. Though my sport is Bear, and one shot is all they be needen :good:

The sad bit of truth to this one is we both have hunters that shouldnt be in the field with a gun-period!! And i think the Yanks are always being watched.. I know that for a fact as i personally dont like most of them :good: You should watch us hunt ducks in these parts.. Class act, but no tweed dude..

going to the gym was part of my job, was a doorman for six years!! dealing with **** heads most of the time :hmm::lol::good::lol:

did you not find working the doors was a adreilan [sp] rush in its self without the gym lol lol 4 yrs working the doors in ireland 10 years over here .pleased to say not anymore ireland was enough .lol lol lol

did you not find working the doors was a adreilan [sp] rush in its self without the gym lol lol 4 yrs working the doors in ireland 10 years over here .pleased to say not anymore ireland was enough .lol lol lol

Yea but after 6 years of idiots it gets beyond the point of adrenalin rush! just got boring, the same scenery every night just different ****!! :D:D

So, someone shoots a duck and wings it, then has trouble despatching it on the water (as its diving), which of course is better than letting it suffer.

I bet thats never happened to any UK wildfowler. :lol:

There are plenty of videos on YouTube of UK shooters behaving like idiots, so be careful of the "people that live in glasshouses........" syndrome.

So, someone shoots a duck and wings it, then has trouble despatching it on the water (as its diving), which of course is better than letting it suffer.

I bet thats never happened to any UK wildfowler. :lol:

There are plenty of videos on YouTube of UK shooters behaving like idiots, so be careful of the "people that live in glasshouses........" syndrome.

:good: and i bet there is a few out there.