Lost my permission.

joeshaw08

I understand your frustrations Joe. i really do.

But no matter how wrong YOU think he is, or what any of our opinions are you need to appreciate he is the boss. Life sometimes kicks you in the teeth with stuff like this. It's how you overcome it that make the difference.

If you think the permission is worth saving then take Cranny's advice. If you think you have seriously been hard done by, treated unfairly then find another permission. Only you can make that choice.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still don't know where you lot keep getting this Take him up a bottle of something lark...Most farmers I know laugh it off when they tell me about people who turn up at their door with a bottle of whiskey for some shooting-Nice gesture don't get me wrong, but I don't think it works-Not unless the farmer takes a drink that is.

chill out about it Joe, i wouldnt bother with him probably just send a short txt saying something like "sorry for the other day, my mistake. Good luck with the rest of the harvest. Then, ask someone else if you can go shooting there. Oh and prepare to be thrashed at dovey valley this autumn little fella :blink:! lol

It's been cleared up now, I've got a couple of other farmers who I can shoot for anyway...is very annoying as pigeons are bombing into this field now! I'm on a work placement this year Sam, so I won't be up there much apart from the odd occasion when I come up to visit. I'll be handing out some cans of whoopass though don't you worry!!