Half an hour out with the new Rifle

robmiller

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure, i lent it from a friend. Its like an airgun lamp. Always lamped from a truck, but i do it on my own now and its an absolute chew on carrying sticks, gun, lamp and battery plus game bag. I shoot on a golf course sometimes so have to be very careful with not leaving any traces of being there too.

I have had 50 over this weekend with the gun, i cant endorse the little CZ's enough. fantastic.

My dad is a farmer, now retired, gave up his FAC a while back but wants to get back into it. So is reapplying. He is debating between a 22.rf, a .17 or a .22 Mag (which i have no knowledge of whatsoever, neither .17 for that matter)

Any advice?

That lamp is nice and compact, looks just the job :good:

The debate of a bunny calibre could go on forever, it's just personal taste. My choice would be the .22LR, does the same job as the others, is a lot cheaper, and you can get subsonic ammo which won't scare your game away after the first shot. (Providing you use a mod of course). However, the .17HMR shoots like a laser.

• 4 weeks later...