new ground and sons first outing with dad

timberdog

he farmer rang me up whis ground i shooit on and asked if i would go to his mates house mega rich..envy..he owns 10 acres of land with his house and get this his own plane and runway!!!!...he had probs with our furry friends and would i assist....would i??? anyway took my 6 year old his first time ...walk down by the airstrip and bloody hell it was loaded with em 1/2 hour we had four in total.. anyway the youg un was the usual 6 year old after an 1/2 hour of waiting for the bunnys to come back out: im hungry Dad.....im bored dad..i only like it when you shoot the rabbits...lol...anyway gained new ground and took me son

IMG_0704.jpg

Wel done mate, children are funny lol sandwiches and drink nextime for your young one, oh and a colouring book with the crayons he he :stupid:

Regards Alan

sound advicwe i reckon but by the time you pack your own kit plus grub and drink you feel like a pack mule lol...we only went for 1/2 hour so we went as soon as he got tummy rumbles

I had my 6 year and 3 year old lads out feeding and releasing our pheasants this morning (we have enclosed pens)... 3 hours (wife's away for the weekend)... they did ok but we had our moments, never again. Will keep it short and sweet like you did to make sure they want to come back, well done for taking him with you :stupid: I've not had my older lad out shooting yet but it isn't far away.