Alone in the Wild

Lancs Lad

Anyone else think that this guy is a great big girl and are dissapointed..

I thought it would be a great survival type documentary......better than the bear,,,,,better than the pie muncher big kentucy fried ray.

Almost as good as Lofty Wiseman...

First show he has a 12g, a Rimmy.

Bascially, hes been dropped off on a lake, with loads of gear.............so what.........your on your own.................and stop bloody moaning...........

BBC,,,C4,,,ITV,,,,C5.......................DISCOVERY....................ILL DO IT NEXT.......................

Its like the blair witch project......In colour and harkilla clothing.........................SHOOOT THE GODDAMMMM SQUIRRELLLL.........

HA HA>.................he just missed.................................briliant.................squzzer shouting its nuts off..

Edited by Lancs Lad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh james I have...but not that I could repeat on open forum........People on here think Im an outstanding member of the community...............

ONe of the main things it to keep a postive attitude.............this guy was on day 17 and still no rabbits in the snare............what would that tell you.........................

ever been properly isolated on your own for a month? he probably thought he had massive ******** before he tried it too.....

he built a shelter on the 2nd day he was there...if you watched it last week?

i take it you don't like him much

I think hes special.....................and he had a thing for the blair witch project...................

ok...................................he is a complete tree hugger..............

1st - set about 20 set lines.............hes probably got all the gear to do it.......then I would gauratee he would have at least 1 fish a day.

2nd - get out hunting........12g and a rimmy...............................and he cant find owt to shoot...............

3rd...........snares................he hasnt done a single bunny yet.....................WHY>>>the runs are there...find the warrens....

4th.............food.................its all around him.

I bet this guy spent about 6 weeks "in country" first before he went into the jungle.........where he would have been told by an expert the what to eats and what not tos................................

I think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,him.................island............

........................guess whos meat......................but I would have to shave him first.

Lancs lad how many days have you been left out in the wild completely alone? Couple of days? At first he was letting things go but then food is running low and he is now desperately wanting to get something and because he is alone he cant think straight. Remember Human beings are pack animals and take comfort in eachothers company as soon as your left alone for a while you lose that comfort and thats when things change.

You have never been left alone for weeks so dont comment on the way he is doing things.

Lancs lad how many days have you been left out in the wild completely alone? Couple of days? At first he was letting things go but then food is running low and he is now desperately wanting to get something and because he is alone he cant think straight. Remember Human beings are pack animals and take comfort in eachothers company as soon as your left alone for a while you lose that comfort and thats when things change.

You have never been left alone for weeks so dont comment on the way he is doing things.

well said mate :look: :look:

well said mate :look: :look:

Im undecided. First time I have seen it tonight.

My first thoughts were - MTFU - Reason? Well he has a big lake full of fish, and lovely river, even if he spent a day he must be able to catch something? He has a rifle and a shotty, i cant believe there is nothing to shoot in that Forest. Birds? Fire a shot off, see what takes off.

Then I thought. Actually, it cant be that easy. i doubt none of us have even come close to doing that. Completely on our own, biggest thing I have to worry about when i am out being the big white hunter is i hope i finish and get packed up before the chippy shuts. That kind of puts it into perspective for me

Having said that. The jury is still out. Man or mouse? Dunno yet.

Been watching this myself, very interesting to watch, some beautiful scenery etc, but like as been said after that many days with nothing but a few fish, he should of moved on and kept looking for food, instead last night he was quite happy to stay snuggled up in the hammock.....but must be wierd being all alone with the bears around him, but i wouldnt mind having ago at it...but i think i may have to readup on my survival skills first :look:

Also in true reality of survival that Moose would of got it last week and provided plenty of food

But interesting prog to watch

Edited by Spaniel

would it make such good viewing if they sent some big rough out doorsy type into the forest who had most of the answers and could feed and shelter himself, with this big girly crying all over the place it should attract greater viewer numbers, if he's crying when there is nothing to harm him what on earth will he do when a bear of big cat comes looking for its lunch.

where did they find this big baby, is he a man off the street or some minor celeb trying to look tough?

quite interesting viewing what ive seen though

mikee