Essex Shotgun Application delays

Travlaa

your honesty will stand you in good stead if it was a recent bout of depression they may ask you to wait a while and re apply a lot of it depends on what meds you were or are taking to deal with the condition and wether you was deemed a danger to your self or others which would b in your GP report

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on the subject of your application/medical, did you contact BASC ?, I contacted them yesterday by email about a problem with the same department and had a reply back the same day saying that they had been in touch and that the departments manager would be contacting me asap, that is a lot more than I have had out of them in the last 6 weeks and also shows them that someone else is concerned at their rate of turnover "or not as they say".

I await their response, thinking of which I must get some straw for the Hedgehogs hibernation box!!

Quick Status update from me.

I just spoke to the lovely people at the Essex Licencing office, apparently my application is due to be passed onto the enquiry officer and I should expect a call in...........4-8 weeks :no:

Even after the interview I bet it takes ages to get the piece of paper (if I am successful).

I shall carry on saving.

Ed

P.S. I applied in April