Evening strol with the charcoal burner.

Underdog

Fan of the jacket also! Was sat rolling tubes for the BP gun last night and got rather carried away. Got 100 Cartridge tubes rolled. Got five loaded up with an experimental "BB" load but they will all be 5's and 6's when i load them. Filled out my BP ticket forms twice now just keep forgetting to send them off then tidying them up. Need to get it in the post next week and get the box built.

Good shooting!

Now, be honest, was the hat and coat just for the pic? because I spy German DP trousers on the bottom there.

But that aside ;) nice shooting. I love using BP but generally couldn't hit one of those black and white big rabbits behind you with one.

well spotted, I love the hat and jacket but what with barb wire I avoid wearing the trousers :good:

I tipped 1oz of shot on a thin over shot card, one thin leather wad wet with olive oil, another thin card, all on top of the same volume Kranks medium powder as the shot. The shot was about 30yds.

SAM_1016_zps696d3b45.jpg

Underdog.

Your decoy methods are very different to mine. At least the pattern looks random even if I cannot see a landing zone......lol