Remington sp10

john12

Thinking of getting a sp10 is there anything that I should be looking for any faults to look out for?

Any advice is welcome thanks.

I advertised on here and in the "sporting gun" and checked all the gunshops online for months trying to get one but never did, hope you have better luck than I did! ....ended up with a browning 10g which I'm very pleased with, I've put a few rounds through it and it functions nice and smoothly and handles good as well plus, as they still make them, there's plenty of spares available, dont forget they no longer make the SP10. if you get one, I've got a few chokes for "steel & lead" to fit the SP10 if you want to buy them cheap?

atb....Dale.

I sold mine a couple of years ago to a dealer in Workington; it was S1 so may still be there! A PW member has advertised his on here twice fairly recently. If you do a search in the guns for sale section it may still be there. It was a nice gun with loads of extras, including a spare stock, and at a fair price.

• 5 weeks later...

Well hot the sp10 now so with abit of wind about at the weekend I am hoping to get out with it and see how I get on.

What chokes are other sp10 users using only got two with it so could maybe go with picking up some others. Going to be using steel mainly I think.

Many thanks john

I sold mine a couple of years ago to a dealer in Workington; it was S1 so may still be there! A PW member has advertised his on here twice fairly recently. If you do a search in the guns for sale section it may still be there. It was a nice gun with loads of extras, including a spare stock, and at a fair price.

?? I've owned a few of these and they've only ever made a 3 shot version to my knowledge.