Pigeon shooting calling cards.

JDog

Thank you all for your inputs.

The cards have arrived from Vistaprint and they are absolutely fine. I had 200 done for £24.99 including postage and a free imitation silver card holder of which I am very proud.

As for obtaining references from the estates and farms where I now shoot that may not be a good idea. Most of the owners are friends of mine and any references from them would no doubt contain numerous expletives and generally unflattering remarks.

Thank you all for your inputs.

The cards have arrived from Vistaprint and they are absolutely fine. I had 200 done for £24.99 including postage and a free imitation silver card holder of which I am very proud.

As for obtaining references from the estates and farms where I now shoot that may not be a good idea. Most of the owners are friends of mine and any references from them would no doubt contain numerous expletives and generally unflattering remarks.

Yes but only about the head gear. :whistling:

I made some plain cards out of a5 paper with name and phone number and just the words pigeon shooting .took them round all the farms in my area this was 20years ago . within 24 hrs I had 4 farms ringing for shooting one for crows and rooks and the others for pigeon shooting I still use the same cards now and 6 good farms I shoot over .when a farmer has birds on his rape if he has a number of some one to ring you have a chance .I think calling cards are the way to go in a new area .