Defender 90 gun rack

adamskiseal

Evening all,

I'm looking for some inspiration for a gun rack for my 90, I want the keep my gun safe and out the way between shoots, but also accessible if I come across anything while on the move? The back is pretty much taken up so looking to fit something to the cross section, any ideas or pictures would be apreicated

Adam

Not a defender but this works for me,it's just one of those green plastic coated poles from the garden centre with a cheap tool hanger bolted through. The but of the rifle just sits nicely in the place where a drink would sit in the centre plastic bit behind the handbrake.

post-30855-0-56553900-1437688041_thumb.jpg

post-30855-0-70164500-1437688056_thumb.jpg

post-30855-0-49422200-1437688224_thumb.jpg

post-30855-0-38164500-1437688554_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davyo

Mate has those 'U' shaped steel framed rubber coated supports behind the seats. They have pullover quick release straps. The guns lie horizontal and they are great for safely transporting guns but not very practical for getting at full length rifles from the drivers or passenger seats. I just wedge my .22 beside me butt down, but it has been chopped so is very practical.