New FAC

adi786

Hi guys, Thinking to apply for a FAC to do Fox/Rabit/Deer (for deer it be restricted and need to be accompanied by someone). For paperwork side to apply, i need to fill in the FAC application form and what else would i require.

I have a signed permission from my land owner which says i can shoot deer/foxes/rabbits, will that permission letter work or do i need this "http://www.hampshire.police.uk/internet/asset/a160de1a-30d1-4926-b850-f9240f8c008G/Destruction%20of%20Vermin%20Deer%20Application%20Form.pdf"to be filled in as well?

Thanks

Having looked at the form, I would say fill it in. why rock the boat, its not a big ask.

Agreed, to be fair universal forms makes the administration of things like this more slick, few minutes of your time. It's not something I'd waz them off for by going to BASC, it's just a force generic form.

I had to fill in the form for my application here. Avon and Somerset. I was told the Chief Constable requires it even if the home office dont.

and me.thats what i was told,

As I said - and yes, it might seem to be a bit awkward, but if the police are insisting on that form being filled in as part of an application, then they are going beyond what they are legally allowed to ask for. Complain about it through BASC.

Bend over to be shafted enough times, and you'll find (a la Durham a few years ago) that certain forces go onto routine medicals for all applications too.

Yep. Sometimes I can't help wonder why people seek to put obstacles in their own way, then moan when things perhaps dont go smoothly (not referring here to the OP by the way). Despite what we think, working with people is always easier than working against them, unless something is patently unreasonable.

That has nothing to do with the OPs question whatsoever though Robbie, and no, I don't consider that reasonable. One is a form asking for information which is required, but duplicating a letter which has already been provided, the other is an unlawful request. Whay would I or anyone else consider that reasonable?