Armsan S\A comments please.

anser2

Too your advice Motty and and Cookoff, ended up getting a 3 inch Franchi, It cost a bit more than the Armsan and the lack of a steel mark worried me at first , but proofed to 1920KG , but checking my old non steel AYA 3 inch proofed at 1200 Kgs it should be fine with 3 inch steel. A nice S\A and lighter than the Armsum. Took it out for a trial at the pigeons this afternoon , but the pigeons did not want to play.

Too your advice Motty and and Cookoff, ended up getting a 3 inch Franchi, It cost a bit more than the Armsan and the lack of a steel mark worried me at first , but proofed to 1920KG , but checking my old non steel AYA 3 inch proofed at 1200 Kgs it should be fine with 3 inch steel. A nice S\A and lighter than the Armsum. Took it out for a trial at the pigeons this afternoon , but the pigeons did not want to play.

A good choice, I think. Hope you have many trouble free years of shooting with it.

I should be picking up my new wildfowling gun tomorrow - a 3 1/2" chambered Bettinsoli o/u.

A better choice IMO :good:

• 3 weeks later...

Ian due to work and getting a new dog that needs to be brought under close control as she will be at work with me before the end of the month. I have not had the chance to use the Franchi yet. Just starting a new contract ( 7 days a week so no free time ) in April so it will be harvest time before I will manage to do so.

i use two sa,s regular 1 is a beretta a300 outlander 12g the other an armsan a620 in 20g,i can state that armsan take beretta mobil chokes,my 20g shoots just as good as the a300 costing twice as much,for my money the beretta is twice the price but not twice as good.the armsan are well worth the money.