Syndicate work parties.

It's not just syndicates,

Our clay club (sorry for derailing) has close to 30 members but it's the same 4/5 that do all the work....

Most people just want to turn up and shoot

You will never change it I'm afraid, it's the same with all clubs

:shaun:

• 4 weeks later...

I still like.the idea of one work party day linked to two shoot days, you pay your money upfront knowing what the deal is, if you don't turn up on work parties every time asked 4 times, your docked two shoot days per day missed

( circumstances get in the way sometimes, nothing that can't be worked around )

Anyone who moans about contributing 4 days to a DIY shoot, isn't an asset , tell em to move on to a shoot that's more suited to them so they can pay more and miss out on a good syndicate that is committed to the shoot.

I can't be ****d with wasters or freeloaders anymore, if they don't want to contribute, the shoot don't want them, easy peasy

Loads of decent guys out there who are looking for a decent shoot to be part of,

( blimey that sounds like a RANT it's not, its all about getting back to a decent well run shoot, that everyone looks forward to)

Edited by Patrol

one shoot I know of has five work days so at the start of the year the guns give the captain five pre dated cheques if you turn up you get your cheque back if not it goes into the pot.

The shoot we run we aske the lads for help on any SAT thru the year as we are on the place most Sats they do a bit work then go of to play with the dog or shoot clays or pigeons crows etc.We try to make it less like work and more like helping out and yes we have a core of willing hands :good: who do it cos they want to. Those that don't turn up aren't penalised we just rip the **** out of them :oops: if they moan about how things are going during the season. :whistling: