South and West Country Sports

Went to the newly established South and West Country Sports shop in Kenfig Hill,nr Bridgend for the first time yesterday and i gotta say within 5 minutes i was offered a cup of coffee.They really are friendly there and have a good range of Air-Rifles,Rimfires,Centrefires and Shotguns at competitive prices.Thanks to Tina and Lee who made me feel so welcome-Great Customer service. :yes::yes:

As above. Nice people, very friendly, but when I enquired about getting a brand of shotgun cartridge, I was 'promised' that they would be in, time and time again. In the end, I gave up and bought another brand.

And was told they did have the exact cabinet I wanted, went to pick it up n it was a completely different one. Promised over and over it would be there on tuesday. Took 3 months to come! Same with other stuff I was waiting for. If its defo there then go for it, but don't hold your breathe whilst they get you something :good:

found them very friendly and cheap for cartridges and hmr ammo..

phill will always remember everyones name that walks through the door and they are all great in my opinion

have not had any problems with them so far

and i wont go anywhere else for 12gauge or hmr ammo as its the cheapest by far around here

found them very friendly and cheap for cartridges and hmr ammo..

phill will always remember everyones name that walks through the door and they are all great in my opinion

have not had any problems with them so far

and i wont go anywhere else for 12gauge or hmr ammo as its the cheapest by far around here

+1 First class service from Phil a true gent :D:D:D