story from Jordon

Puddytat

Jordon asked my very nicely to post this for y'all to read. Some in here will appreciate it apparently :lol: (if the pics dont work, blame him not me)

'Well Saturday night i met up with a mate and made the 130 mile journey down to London. We had been invited out by a lad we know to help out a couple of keepers who had a problem with foxes. We were staying at another lad’s house and got a phone call at 10:30pm to tell us it was off despite the fact we rang before we left to check everything. Apparently the excuse was they had to feed the birds, now to me if i had a choice between feeding the birds and keeping them alive i know which option i would take. Went out lamping on the Saturday night anyway and saw a fair bit of game and had some good runs got back in about 4ish then was up at 7 to go out to a place that the lad we were staying with new of. We entered the black dog and had a nice easy dig of about 2-3ft and got a tidy result. So at least the journey wasn’t wasted .

11118.jpg

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

p.s the gamekeeper of the land we were digging on was pleased'