News.....More Bombs

Paul in North Lincs.

The problem with terrorism is that the people who are intent on executing terrorism and particularly if they are so intent on making a martyr of themselves in the process may carry out these kinds of acts and nothing can be done except clearing up the mess afterwards. Providing they dont tell anyone that they are going to carry out a terrorist act then there is nothing the authorities can do short of searching every single person that can use public transport services in the entire country because London is'nt the exclusive location of terrorist targets.

As we supposedly live in a free society we cant enforce too much legislation to tackle terrorism because that would ultimately translate in restricting the very society that the law aims to protect. Therefore we have a dilemma.

The dilhema is that we have a great country with a pathetic government. Powell got it right all those years ago.

I fear that if the government dont start correcting their mistakes, the general public will!

One thing is for sure though, we're in for a rough ride.

Regards

Axe.

The dilhema is that we have a great country with a pathetic government. Powell got it right all those years ago.

I fear that if the government dont start correcting their mistakes, the general public will!

One thing is for sure though, we're in for a rough ride.

Regards

Axe.

The trouble is Axe we are not permited to speak this in public because of upsetting all the do gooders and PC brigade, you know the same lot that if you shoot, hunt, fish or anything else that involves enjoying your self doing sports that cannot be done in a town :< :<

What worry's me is the possible repercutions around the country , there has to be a good number of people looking hard over their shoulder's now , i wont segragate who but its bound to happen in light of things prior , as posted and i've said before ,maybe Mr Powel was right , i hope it all gets sorted out soon and with no more loss of life ,this poor old world we live in is going through enough changes without more interferance from us .

Martin

Guest Mr Pieman

I'll be surprised if there aren't riots or open street warfare in parts of the UK soon. Mr B. Liar needs to wake up and smell the coffee :<

PP

We keep hearing that Islam is a peaceful religion, so here is my suggestion.

If the Islamic Religious Clerics are so against the suidide bombing, why don't they stand up in the mosques and tell their congregation that killing innocent people is wrong and you don't go to Paradise and you don't get the four and twenty virgins (or however many it is), but you do go to the Islamic version of Hell.

Perhaps that might make some of them think twice.

Yes, I have read the Bible a few times and I go to Church most Sundays.

I don't think these lunatics were from the same mould as the last lot as these gutless lunatics were seen running off and obviously did not have as much faith in eternity as the last lot. Pitty they did not all blow themselves up in a quiet street on the way to the crime scenes :< :< :<

Jim

The muslim clerics have condemned the violence but alot of these fanatics/ fundementalists/ terrorists believe that these clerics are sell outs and therefore their word is not worth anything. Supposedly in the Quran there is a bit something the equivelent of the bible where it says "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" and this is what these terrorists use an excuse for these terrorist acts.

i really dont see anything getting done until someone tears up that farcical human rights act. as long as these terrorists have this on their side their seems to be nthing the government, press or even joe public can do or say to stop these animals. everybody knows WHO is responsible for preaching, plotting and carrying out these attacks, but heaven forbid we should say it out loud.

time to turn the clock back 40 years i think! :< :< :<

Shouldn't be a problem....

These ba**ards ain't human so it doesn't apply :< :< :< :<

PP

My sentiments entirely!

Paulos, unfortuanately Joe Public can do something about it. They can riot and cause just as much terror. I just hope it doesnt go that far, as then we would have sunk to the same level!

I do hope, however, and as harsh as it sounds, that a case will exist where the public have taken matters in to their own hands. Then and only then, will No.10 realise just how foolish they have been. Don't miss-understand me, I do not condone this action but this is what its gonna take for the Bureaucrats to "smell the coffee".

It seems to be the way of the world, nothing gets done until the egg has been cracked. What a shame!

Regards,

Axe.