Stopped while lamping

Blackbart

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes one force tried to make it compulsory for all shooters to call in when they went shooting at any time of day and yes BASC fought it (no one else did) and yes the force backed down, not sure what conspiracy theory you are banging on about now. Please remember DSC was the child of the BDS not BASC.

David

Yes one force tried to make it compulsory for all shooters to call in when they went shooting at any time of day and yes BASC fought it (no one else did) and yes the force backed down, not sure what conspiracy theory you are banging on about now. Please remember DSC was the child of the BDS not BASC.

David

Strike one!

Ball in back in your court now Mark.

can someone tell me in words of one syllable (so some of you southerners can contribute) why every time someone has a criticism of BASC it ends up in a trade of insults started by the BASC membership?

Mark may be a conspiracy theorist but at least he's not been brainwashed and institutionalised. There actually is life outside BASC and not everyone wants to be represented by them. And by the way, not all members are consulted on important issues and when the council elections come round how many of you actually know anything about who you are voting onto the council? Maybe BASC should admit to representing sheep :P

can someone tell me in words of one syllable (so some of you southerners can contribute) why every time someone has a criticism of BASC it ends up in a trade of insults started by the BASC membership?

Mark may be a conspiracy theorist but at least he's not been brainwashed and institutionalised. There actually is life outside BASC and not everyone wants to be represented by them. And by the way, not all members are consulted on important issues and when the council elections come round how many of you actually know anything about who you are voting onto the council? Maybe BASC should admit to representing sheep :P

he has honesty and integrity to spare,and sniffs posts out like a dog on heat, some on here would do well to actually meet and talk with Mark, it would do them no harm at all. now there's an idea! CONSULTATION as opposed to capitulation.

KW

yes and if you are represented by someone else surely your attention / anger should be directed at them if you don't get what you want. Theres no point in complaining about an organisation you're not a member of

And why not? I think it works each and every way you look at it. Any organisation that claims to represent shooting (notice I don't say membership) is open to scrutiny by anyone. be it BASC, SACS, CA, NGO, BNP. BASC seem to stick their head above the parapet more than the others so I think it reasonable that they get the lions share of the flak.

Dave we might as well take the **** as lets face it you have a serious argument with MB he misses the point and nit picks and changes tack as soon as he's loosing.

Anyway what are the skirt wearing northerners doing to protect lampers from having to phone the police?

it wont be rolling over like some on here.

beats sending begging letters. :good:

But at least the begging letters were for a particular cause, I would call that fundraising.

Did you recieve one Mark? Oh no of course you didn't you aren't a member are you?

Edited by MC

But at least the begging letters were for a particular cause, I would call that fundraising.

Did you recieve one Mark? Oh no of course you didn't you aren't a member are you?

not a member no more, been there tried em.

I would call that fundraising.

this brings another matter to mind.

do you want to here it.

The SACS web site is under development at the mo, Ian says he hopes it will be up and running soon.

Lets not knock SACS, they do what they can with the resources they have. Trouble is that somtimes small orgs try and do too much and over stretch themselves.

Better to concentrate what resources you have on a reasonable number of key projects, better to achive on a few than miss out on loads, in my oppinion.

David

PS nice boobs MM!