A got a ph call from Lishnasharragh

dieseldogg

From the Senior person my case had been referred to, gulp :)

But

:devil:

An absolutly sensible lady

Who was more than helpful :blink:

It appears that perhaps my FEO was not entirely up to speed( reading between the lines)

Plus some of her apparently brain dead junior staff did not help ( my inference)

So we is sorted

I actually almost felt like asking for a .338Lapua :blink: while I was on the phone.

But I thought I would leave that to the next time

From the Senior person my case had been referred to, gulp :hmm:

But

:good:

An absolutly sensible lady

Who was more than helpful :o

It appears that perhaps my FEO was not entirely up to speed( reading between the lines)

Plus some of her apparently brain dead junior staff did not help ( my inference)

So we is sorted

I actually almost felt like asking for a .338Lapua :lol: while I was on the phone.

But I thought I would leave that to the next time

dd what did u put in for.

And finally got it, my FAC

When I collected the wee rifle Thur past

checked my cheque stub for the amount of deposit paid

dated the 5th June (2009)

So to be kind

min 6 months

And its now ******* down + dark of a weekday evening forby

so all i can do is sit on the couch and cuddle her :good:

I might even get the wife jealous yet :good:

Gerr

sent away for my 22hornet in september had a letter in today from psni asking to state why i need a 2nd 22 rifle for vermin control, they must be thick or sumthing psni do not allow a rimfire to be used as a fox rifle so on my application i clearly stated the rimfire was for rabbits , crows and pigeons out of effective shotgun range and that the 22 hornet im applying for was for fox control which is a rifle the psni allow for foxes so where is the part they dont get that its a complety different rifle from the rimfire :good: they make the laws yet cant read my application correctly and also to have the sense to know that 1 is a rimfire the other a centrefire :lol:

sent away for my 22hornet in september had a letter in today from psni asking to state why i need a 2nd 22 rifle for vermin control, they must be thick or sumthing psni do not allow a rimfire to be used as a fox rifle so on my application i clearly stated the rimfire was for rabbits , crows and pigeons out of effective shotgun range and that the 22 hornet im applying for was for fox control which is a rifle the psni allow for foxes so where is the part they dont get that its a complety different rifle from the rimfire :good: they make the laws yet cant read my application correctly and also to have the sense to know that 1 is a rimfire the other a centrefire :lol:

Get onto BASC if your a member.

Get onto BASC if your a member.

the letter they sent me stated i had to write a letter giving the reason for the 2nd .22 within 21 days failure to do so may lead to the rejection of my application :good: im a member of sacs i wonder should i get them onto it or just write the letter off myself :yes:

yes mate thats the thing i clearly stated what i needed both rifles for plus can they not twigg on that they dont allow a rimfire for foxes that was the whole point of applying for the hornet for fox which i also clearly stated on my application a bunch of ****** thats what they are :good:

Edited by monkeyboots

I have been dealing with Dorothy and Andrea at the moment and found them both to be very helpful and easy to deal with, though my paperwork was only received last week so dear knows how long it will take to come back.

(Variation of my own certificate and renewal of my dads)

The first woman I got on the phone a while back was seriously useless, bit of an attitude problem and gave me the wrong info on what I needed to send in to them :good: Not sure of her name though..