BERETTA 686E SHOTGUN O/U M/C 30" MINT WITH CASE

snipe

Hi,

Hopefully someone will be interested in this Beretta 686E which I understand is much sought after and held in very high regard. Having just got a SPV I have no need for this one, hence the sale.

It's in truly mint condition and has had limited use, which is reflected in the condition and the way I look after my guns. I have found a small scratch towards the end of the barrels which measures 4mm and is not deep (hasn't realy gone through the blueing) - not really worth mentioning, but I want to be as honest and transparent as possible.

It's a 686E, has 30" barrels, 3" chambers, multi choke (5 chokes included), and comes supplied with the original beretta hard case, choke changer, and a spare stock pad (one may fit you better, so they're changeable).

Face-to-Face preffered; I am based in West-Wales, but will be in Cardiff this weekend and Cirencester area on Monday/Tuesday if that's of any use.

Postage to RFD available and considered.

Looking for £1150 - having checked guntrader I believe that to be a very fair price, especially with the condition of the gun, limited use, and decent stock colour etc. taken into account

Here are some pics for you:

IMG_4320-800.jpg

IMG_4321-800.jpg

IMG_4325-800.jpg

IMG_4327-800.jpg

IMG_4330-800.jpg

IMG_4339-800.jpg

IMG_4341-800.jpg

IMG_4344-800.jpg

IMG_4345-800.jpg

IMG_4347-800.jpg

IMG_4349-800.jpg

IMG_4353-800.jpg

IMG_4354-800.jpg

Thanks,

Snipe.

Guys I've got the 686e black and at this price this is a give away in boxed un abused condition. Absolutely top gun that will serve you and the next generation well. Brilliant clay buster

Have a squint at the guntrader prices and see what you get ( trust me I went all over and half the guns had dings and dents or were missing the case and other bits for far more money)

:good: Bad time of year to sell it dude.....good luck though, looks mint. :good:

Would make a superb Christmas present for someone!!! :hmm: Thanks Evil Elvis.

Again, will be in Cardiff area Sunday, then Cirencester/Oxford area Sunday night until Monday night if that makes life easier for anyone. Otherwise, based in W.Wales.

Thanks,

Snipe.

Ok, no solid interest at £1150, so will drop to (price now held at £1150, in no real rush to sell), but won't go any lower than that, sorry. Will be in the Cirencester area again on Friday if that's of use to anyone, and anywhere from there along the M4 coridor back to Carmarthen in W.Wales.

Thanks,

Snipe.

Edited by snipe

Snipe - If you get no offers and don't immediately need the money, hold on to it until the New Year when everyone's got Christmas out of the way - No point reducing it when it's cheap already.

Good advice, thanks a lot for that FCS. I will do that. Thanks once again,

Snipe.

• 4 months later...