New digital caller out

30-6

No one seen one ?

Been thinking of buying a caller for a while now, callmaster too expensive for me, while the u caller seems to have bad reviews, was hoping this new RUAG was the answer, and someone had a view on it having used or seen one.

I must be totally thick, what am I supposed to workout ?

I have thought about buying a caller for a long time ( granted it is a long time, but that's me, take ages making decisions about everything in general ). Like I stated, callmaster - too expensive, u caller - some bad reviews, so was hoping someone had used the new ruag caller and thought they were the best thing since sliced bread to help me make a decision, simple as that.

What am I suspected of advertising, one of them, all three ?

Please reply, anybody, but especially henry d.

PM me if necessary.

Cheers

I have the new remote u-caller. works well and battery lasts. i wasn't going to pay the extra for the extension speaker so i ordered one from fleabay for £5 and soldered a jack socket on it. works a treat.

cant get it to work with any file other than a MP3, the sounds just click in any other format.

other down side it the red led would have been a better way of doing it as it lights up your face when using at night so you have to tape it up.

in all a lot of money for what it is and could have done a lot more with the design. saying that i bought one and use it to good affect.

Phil.

As mentioned back in March, I have the callmaster, bought a few years ago. I have now added the 'fox' chip to it, and it's brilliant. There are lamb calls, chicken calls, even pigs. All very handy around the farm etc.

Yes it is expensive, but well worth the money in my opinion.

Edited by steve_b_wales